Posted at 1 p.m. on March 20, 2021
The Brillion News
CHILTON - Calumet County Public Health COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic is expanding eligibility to all individuals, age 16 and over, with certain medical conditions.
This group now joins other eligible individuals already able to receive the vaccine at the clinic in Chilton. To view the complete list of eligible groups, visit www.calumetcounty.org/923/Vaccine-Info .
Eligibility includes individuals with the following conditions:
• Asthma (moderate-to-severe)
• Cerebrovascular disease (affects blood vessels and blood supply to the brain)
• Chronic kidney disease
• COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
• Cystic fibrosis
• Diabetes mellitus type 1 or 2
• Down syndrome
• Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
• Hypertension or high blood pressure
• Immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant, blood or bone marrow transplant, immune deficiencies, HIV, use of corticosteroids, or use of other immune weakening medicines
• Liver disease
• Neurologic conditions, such as intellectual disabilities and dementia
• Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30-39 kg/m2)
• Overweight (BMI of 25-29 kg/m2)
• Pulmonary fibrosis (having damaged or scarred lung tissues)
• Severe Obesity (BMI 40 kg/m2 or more)
• Sickle cell disease
• Thalassemia (a type of blood disorder)
Eligible recipients can schedule an appointment at www.calumetcounty.org/873/COVID-19-Coronavirus beginning Monday, March 22, at 10 a.m.
Alternative registration can be attempted by calling 920-849-1466 at the same time.
The location of the clinic is changing for March 23, 24, & 26 only to Faith Alliance Church, 468 N. State Street, Chilton.