Posted at 11:45 a.m. on May 29, 2018
The Brillion News
REEDSVILLE – A two-story frame home in the 500 block of Mill Street – directly behind the A&W Restaurant – was heavily damaged by fire, smoke and water on the morning of Tuesday, May 29.
The Reedsville Fire Department struck a box alarm for assistance. The Brillion, Whitelaw and Menchalville fire departments all responded with manpower and apparatus.
There appeared to be heavy structural damage to the roof, with vinyl siding melted off the back side of the home.
Neighbors said the house was the home of a young couple.
A crew from Wisconsin Public Service responded and cut off electric and natural gas service to the home.
Mill Street was closed to all traffic between Fifth and Sixth streets.