Posted at 9:40 a.m. on Friday, March 12, 2021
The Brillion News
Starting next week, the Calumet County COVID-19 vaccine clinic will be opening up registration eligibility to additional groups of individuals.
The clinic is located at St. Martin Lutheran Church, 717 Memorial Drive, in Chilton. Eligible recipients can schedule their appointment at https://www.calumetcounty.org/873/COVID-19-Coronavirus (preferred method) beginning Monday, March 15, at 10 a.m.
Alternative registration can be attempted by calling (920) 849-1466 at the same time.
Current Eligible Groups
Visit https://www.calumetcounty.org/923/Vaccine-Info for a description of who is eligible in each new group.
• (NEW) Individuals enrolled in Medicaid long-term care programs
• (NEW) Some public-facing essential workers
• (NEW) Non-frontline essential health care personnel
• (NEW) Facility staff and residents in congregate living settings
• Frontline health care personnel
• Residents and staff in skilled nursing and long-term care facilities
• Police and fire personnel, correctional staff
• Adults ages 65 and over
• Education and child care
The county's vaccine supply is improving, but not all individuals who would like an appointment will be able to schedule one for the upcoming week. The county encourages eligible individuals to continue attempting registration for the clinic every Monday at 10 a.m.
Anyone unable to schedule an appointment at the Calumet County site may contact other vaccine clinics in the region.
Visit https://www.calumetcounty.org/923/Vaccine-Info to view details for each location, as eligibility requirements, registration instructions, and availability are different for every clinic.